Group On Daily Deal at Summit Fit Dojo
Are you ready to get your work on!!
If not, be prepared!
Honestly, our small group fitness classes
are VERY fun, but they are also very challenging.
Where Are You Located
I think Google is placing us ALL over the map…
Go to the link below to find the exact location. We are on the Northeast corner of 128th Ave and Zuni St. in the Safeway Shopping Center. We are in a Karate school.
What Do I Need?
Make sure you have the following when you attend your 1st fitness training class with Summit Fit Dojo in Westminster.
- GroupOn Voucher — No voucher, no workout, no exceptions.
- Water — If you forget, go to the Safeway next door.
- Towel — You’ll be sweating.
- Tennis / Running / CrossTraining shoes — We train indoor and outdoor. You just NEVER know what I have up my sleeve.
- A great attitude — I ask that you give me your best effort… no matter what.
How Do I Reserve My Spot?
Now that we got that taken care of, people have been calling, emailing, etc to see how they can reserve their classes.
Yes, we need you to reserve your 1st class, then COMMIT to a 6 week schedule. If it’s difficult to commit, then you will need to look at your calendar and figure out how you can actually make this work. We sold nearly 300 GroupOn’s and we need for you to understand that 300 others wanna redeem their vouchers too. Not including our current clients that are members of Summit Fit Dojo.
So, please EMAIL me the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name – First & Last
- Phone Number – preferably a cell phone
- Email Address
- Desired Start Date – Keep in mind that you may need to wait a bit.
- Desired Training Days – i.e. T/Th or M/W… get the idea. Please pick between 2 or 3 classes per week.
- Desired Time Slot – i.e. mid morning, midday, evenings.
They will be processed in the order received.
My more popular times and days are Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM, so if you can select other days and times (like mornings or middays) then there should not be a problem in redeeming your GroupOn.
Once you’ve done that then I can look at my super awesome spread sheet and see what I have available.
Please note: You may have to wait until July/August/September to start your training since we have a limited amount of floor space, so please be flexible.
You have until December 16th to actually take advantage of your GroupOn deal, so don’t panic!
Otherwise, if you have any other questions, please refer to our FAQ post
, just a few posts below this one or shoot us an email. Calling may not be your best option right now, since I am getting a TON of people calling me.
We look forward to seeing you guys meet your fitness goals!!!
Owner / Chief Fitness Instructor
World Champion Fighter
3rd Degree Black Belt
Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Self-Defense Instructor
Certified Boot Camp Instructor