Are you ready to get your work on!!If not, be prepared! Honestly, our group personal training sessions are VERY fun, but they are also very challenging. Where Are You Located? I think Google is placing us ALL over the map… Go to the link below to find the exact location. We are located on 120th Ave. and N. Tejon St. in the Park Centre Plaza Shopping Center. http://www.summitfitdojo.com/location/
What Do I Need?Make sure you have the following when you attend your 1st boot camp class with Fighting Fit Boot Camp in Broomfield.
- GroupOn Voucher — No voucher, no workout, no exceptions.
- Water — If you forget, go to the Safeway next door.
- Towel — You’ll be sweating.
- Tennis / Running / CrossTraining shoes — We train indoor and outdoor. You just NEVER know what I have up my sleeve
- A great attitude — I ask that you give me your best effort… no matter what.
How Do I Reserve My Spot?Now that we got that taken care of, people have been calling, emailing, etc to see how they can reserve their classes. Yes, we need you to reserve your 1st class, then COMMIT to a 6 week schedule. If it’s difficult to commit, then you will need to look at your calendar and figure out how you can actually make this work. We sold nearly 300 GroupOn’s and we need for you to understand that 300 others wanna redeem their vouchers too. Not including our current clients that are members of the Broomfield Fitness Boot Camp So, please EMAIL me the following to: email@example.com
- Full Name – First & Last
- Phone Number – preferably a cell phone
- Email Address
- Desired Start Date – Keep in mind that you may need to wait a bit.
- Desired Training Days – i.e. T/Th or M/W… get the idea. Please pick between 2 or 3 classes per week.
- Desired Time Slot – i.e. mid morning, midday, evenings.