The Paleo Challenge is a 6 week contest, based on points. The person with the most points at the end of the 6 weeks will be crowned our winner — winning a COOL prize.
Why are we doing the Paleo Challenge?There are two main reasons why we are following the Paleo Challenge.
- Some of our clients have asked about a fitness / nutritional contest, as it’s a great motivator for our clients to stay on track with their nutrition and fitness goals.
- Eating Paleo isn’t necessarily the “best diet” but it’s a nutritional program that gives my clients great results in a shorter amount of time.
- 1 point for every workout you have at Summit Fit Dojo
- 5 points for a before picture
- 5 points for an after picture
- 5 points for before measurements
- 5 points for after measurements
- 5 points every week you turn in your food log
- Minus 1 point for every food you should avoid (look at the list). Wether it’s 1 bite of cheese, or a block of cheese, it’s still minus 1 point
- Minus 1 point for less then 3 workouts per week. If you come to Summit Fit Dojo twice per week, then sneak in a 3rd workout here, or on your own
- Minus 5 point for not turning in your food log once per week (beginning or end)